The basic features of our wine club are:
- Every four months we send you two wines. They could be white, red or rose’. We’ll mix them up, but if you have a preference, let us know and we’ll try to accommodate your individual tastes.
- You get a discount of 15% on the wines (up to 11 bottles); and 20% on a full case. That’s our best discount. Your credit card will be charged upon shipment.
- We’ll send you a quality milled steel and wood French Waiter’s Wine Opener with your first shipment; a nifty gift for joining. It’s a spectacular piece of engineering, and one you will be proud to own.
- Stay as long as you like. No contracts. No obligation to continue. We want you satisfied!
Wine Club members receive these program benefits:
- Complimentary “no charge” wine tasting for you or your guests (up to 3) when you visit our tasting room. Our $5.00 tasting fee is waived for our Wine club members and their guests on every visit,
- Pre-release wines and special lots are exclusively available to our Wine Club members,
- Invitations to tasting events and appreciation nights during our open season,
- Invitations to seasonal promotions and entering chance to win our members-only giveaways through our website,
- A 20% discount on all purchases (except consignment items) at Robin’s Nest on the KATY Trail just across the street. If you haven’t seen the Robin’s Nest on the Katy Trail you have missed one of the most unique shops in our part of the country,
- Parson’s House B & B offers Wine Club Members a 25% discount on overnight lodging & breakfast. Your host, Norm Keller, has one of the most unique places in the Valley – a Civil War era mansion up on the hill just a 1/2 mile from the Yellow Farmhouse in Defiance,
- Das Gasthaue Nadler, right across the street from the Yellow Farmhouse, offers Wine Club Members a 25% discount on overnight lodging. Reservations required with your hostess, Jacque Nadler,
- Elysian Fields Bed & Breakfast in Defiance welcomes you with a 25% discount on overnight lodging & breakfast. Your hosts, Diane & Brian offer gracious accommodations in a fun weekend retreat, and
- You’ll be on our Mailing list to receive the Defiance News, our “once-in-a-while-when-we-get-around-to-it” newsletter. And, you’ll get invitations and advance notice to special events like our Barrel Tasting, Release Parties, Wine Dinners, and Christmas Events.
Our wine club’s program benefits are subject to change and modification.